tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Colours on Gnome

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Colours on Gnome
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:27:37 -0500

Rein Couperus wrote:
I have been experimenting a bit and I now have a colour scheme for Gnome terminal I like....

You can follow the following procedure:

1: start a gnome terminal and goto Edit -> Profiles -> New
2: Profile name = tlf, base on default
3: goto colours
4: change the first 8 custom colour palette entries into:
Palette entry 1: 000000
Palette entry 2: AA0000
Palette entry 3: 2FFA2F
Palette entry 4: 16110C
Palette entry 5: 4E4EB8
Palette entry 6: E7152C
Palette entry 7: B4ECF9
Palette entry 8: FAFBDE

or something like that....

Have fun,

73 Rein PA0R

Rein, outstanding, excellent, thank you for all of your time and effort on this. I did change the font to mono space 12 "bold", easier on these old tired eyes. Again, thanks for your effort.

Ed W3NR