tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:34:12 +0000

Hello Rein,

I have uploaded tlf-0.9.21 for testing to the download sites (it's not on the website yet).

Got it, compiled it and aparently all fine under SuSE 9.2

This release includes all the patches I received over the last 6 month. Besides making the code more stable, it will enable compilation under OPENBSD and gcc 3.4. Further it should be compatible with cwdaemon-0.9 (weighting -50...50). I also got a patch to cure a problem with the qso logic, 2x escape will now reset the qso logic as soon as the call field is empty again. TNX PG4I, VA3DB, OM4AA. Also the anonymous contributions I got through the bugtracker are very welcome!!

- Changes:
-       the cw sidetone setting (TONE) in logcfg.dat has become CWTONE=...
- a new parameter LOWBANDS_DOUBLE has been introduced (points x 2 for 40-80-160) (whatsay Pontus!!) - a new parameter CLUSTER_LOG has been intgroduced. When set the cluster messages are written to a 'clusterlog' file... this can be tailed to a terminal window (tail -f clusterlog) for people who are on a dead band, so they can watch the game... - the initial exchange function now also recognises embedded calls (CT3/PA0R/QRP) - The logcfg.dat template has been updated to version 0.9.21.
-       The manpage has been updated to version 0.9.21.

If this version tests o.k. (no problems here, it builds and runs well with hamlib-1.2.3 and cwdaemon-0.9), I will issue a new release of the live cd before the end of next week. I tested with UBUNTU and SuSe 9.1. Pse let me know if you find anything.
Right now doing call on 10135 and aparently all fine too.

The todo list ist growing...

Have fun, 73

For sure yes :) .

Rein Pa0R