tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Upload lf-0.9.21
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:52:19 +0100 (CET)

> Hi Jim, thanks very much for the tests... you got me depressed... as you
> know
> I have no possibility to try this stuff, and I have to believe what people
> send me. I will remove the pointer to the BSD stuff from the readme.
>
> Still I would like to get tlf BSD-compatible, but as my competence in that
> area is negligible I would have to rely on somebody to take on the
> project.
>
> 73, Rein Pa0R

There is a FreeBSD ports page of tlf at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/comms/tlf/

Which means it compiles (and probably runs okay) on the latest freebsd.
You might want to check out the files directory on that page, as it
contains several patches. Don't know if Rein has included them in the
latest release.

Joop PG4I