tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Help for cqww wpx needed

From: Rolf Moberg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Help for cqww wpx needed
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:59:50 +0200

Hello!

I'm too casual contester. I have huge difficulties to set tlf to count scores to weekend's cqww wpx contest.

Current files are:

~/cqww_wpx_ssb/logcfg.dat
RULES=wpx
PFX_MULT
SERIAL_EXCHANGE
CALL=oh6kxl

and other which should not affect the scoring

~/cqww_wpx_ssb/rules/wpx
CONTEST=wpx
LOGFILE=wpx.log
CONTEST_MODE
MY_COUNTRY_POINTS=1
MY_CONTINENT_POINTS=1
DX_POINTS=3

I have 0.9.27 version. I'll work 20m single band so there is no need to double lower band points.

All qsos will get only one point. However, when entering a DX qso I still get only one point. I should get 3.

What should I do?

Rolf
oh6kxl