tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Help for cqww wpx needed

From: Fabian Kurz
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Help for cqww wpx needed
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:52:46 +0100

Rolf Moberg wrote:
> I'm too casual contester. I have huge difficulties to set tlf to count
> scores to weekend's cqww wpx contest.
[...]
> I have 0.9.27 version. I'll work 20m single band so there is no need
> to double lower band points.
[...]
> All qsos will get only one point. However, when entering a DX qso I
> still get only one point. I should get 3.

I checked it with tlf-0.9.23 and the standard wpx rules, which are
distributed with TLF and it worked, the scoring was correct.
After updating to the latest version, 0.9.27, it was broken, like
Rolf/OH6KXL describes: All QSOs only count one point.

Something in the scoring functions must have been broken between
0.9.23 and 0.9.27...

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/