tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] tlf RTTY

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] tlf RTTY
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:45:46 +0200

Hi,

I am finishing the RTTY mode of tlf (using gMFSK as an output device).

As I am not an RTTY contester, what are the ADIF and Cabrillo 'MODE'
fields for RTTY (or any digital mode gMFSK-0.6 supports)? I think TRlog
only says 'DIG'.

It works fine already, I now have the same operation technique, scoring,
networking, cluster support etc... for RTTY as for CW and phone.

only the keyboard mode does not work, because of the gmfsk interface I
use for pskmail. But I never use keyboard mode for a contest anyway, and
the gmfsk keyboard field is only 1 click away...

A new gmfsk socket interface supporting also single character output is
on the todo list, but can take some time. But let's first finish this
one. Any ideas about the 'modes"?

73,

Rein Pa0R