tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] 7th Call district QSO party

From: Jason Artz
Subject: [Tlf-devel] 7th Call district QSO party
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:43:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am new to TLF and would like to try it this weekend
in the 7th call district QSO party.

They have configuration instructions and files for
many logging programs here, including TR log:

http://www.codxc.com/new/Page.asp?Content=DRYLAND7S&Page=5

Is there any easy way to convert this information into
TLF configuration/multiplier files?  I admit I haven't
played around too much with TLF's config files, but I
have no experience with computer logging whatsoever
and am afraid I am a bit lost.

If someone would be willing to show me how to program
TLF for this contest, I would be thrilled!

Thanks and 73,
Jason
ak7v