tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:01:27 +0200 (CEST)

I can run tlf-1.0.0.pre2 in ubuntu-10.04 LTS.
At least it starts normally, no time to test thoroughly...

The version (0.9.32) from the repo does NOT run. That is no
miracle, as it is a version from 2005, and ubuntu has changed a lot since then.
The Debian maintainer has dropped the project, and we need a volunteer to
get the new stuff into the distro.

Unfortunately I cannot help as I am travelling at the moment.

73,

Rein PA0R

-via pskmail-