tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Not Working in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:34:36 +0200

Hi Rein, hi Graham,

the pre2 version still contains some bugs which are fixed in the
SVN repo. Unfortunately it stopeed working again Rein some days
after you fixed it.

If you agree I will set up a svn repo here at my side. It would
be good to have the history so far in that repo too. A svndump of
your repo (as soon as you are back home) would be helpful.

73, Tom DL1JBE.