tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:42:19 -0800

I tried to compile it on Debian testing (64-bit) and got hundreds of "undefined
reference" messages followed by :

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [tlf] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/n7xy/tlf-1.0.0pre4/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/n7xy/tlf-1.0.0pre4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am not a programmer, but nothing looked obvious to me.  Any ideas?

Bob, N7XY