tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF update?
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 15:37:26 +0100

Hi Bob,

can you please give some more inforamtion about your problem.

Which Linux version do you use?

How did you compile the program (which commands)?

Am Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:42:19 -0800
schrieb Bob Nielsen <address@hidden>:

> I tried to compile it on Debian testing (64-bit) and got hundreds of
> "undefined reference" messages followed by :
>
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [tlf] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/n7xy/tlf-1.0.0pre4/src'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/n7xy/tlf-1.0.0pre4'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

As you get 'undefined references' it seems that you have no header
files for some of the needed libraries installed.

Please pick some of the 'undefined' messages so that we can have a look
at them.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.

--
"Do what is needful!"