tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] voicekeyer tlf-1.1pre2 and other matters

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] voicekeyer tlf-1.1pre2 and other matters
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:31:43 +0100

Hi Andy, hi Fred,

thanks for the bug reports. I am working on it.

Am Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:30:24 +0000
schrieb Andy Summers <address@hidden>:

> When you tab, spacebar or enter to get into the exchange field you
> see the caret positioned after the exchange, ready for you to
> backspace to correct if necessary. Anything you do after that point
> seems to lose the caret marker. In fact it looks like it's positioned
> up in the 'worked' window.

The cursor problems got fixed in meantime in commits until d38a6c9b44 in
tlf's repo (github.com/Tlf/tlf).

> I liked the bandmap, but again, if you've moved on to the exchange
> field ctrl-a doesn't work and you have to back-up.

Well the idea was to use it for remembering a station you can not work
at the moment or to have a second op scanning the bands. That happens
normally while you are in the call input field. What do you use Ctrl-a
for when you are in in the exchange field? May be I missed something.

I am working on the other reports in next days and will have a new
preview before CQWW CWW.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"