tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:26:03 +0100

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 02:34:39PM -0500, Ed wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:59:49 +0100
> Thomas Beierlein <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> > Simply try '='. That does what you look for. And '_' resends the last
> > number. I know it is only documented on Rein's old web site. So maybe
> > we should write a 'getting started' manual which includes these tips.
> >
> > 73, de Tom DL1JBE.
>
> Already on the man page.

RTFM and HOWTO/Getting started page are not equals :)

I prefer a good "howto-start-to-use-Tlf" page, with many
examples. I use Tlf a half year, made some patch, usually
read the code - but it still contains new things for me.

73,

Ervin
HA2OS

ps: 630 QSO on CQ-WW-CW, on 5 bands, in SO-ALL-LOW (non-assisted)

--
I � UTF-8