tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] CQWW result
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:37:11 +0100

Am Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:03:00 +0000
schrieb FS <address@hidden>:

> The best quick start guide is this:
> http://home.iae.nl/users/reinc/tlf/tlfdoc-0.9.9/tlfdoc.html Certainly
> a good starting point to develop this document further. The problem
> is that a lot of information is scattered over the internet, best
> would be to have a dedicated webpage (wiki). If that can be hosted at
> github, maybe there.

I started a new inofficial test page some time ago (see
http://TLF.github.com/index2.html ). It needs some more work but can be
a new start. It has a copy of the web site you mentioned above Fred.
That one we can modify.

We can also use the wiki on github. Only drawback: You have to be
registered on github.

I think it would be great to have all relevant information under one
roof (github).

73, de Tom.