tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] 10M Test No scoring
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:33:37 -0500

On 12/16/2013 12:56 PM, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
Hmm Ed,

your setup looks alright.

But maybe we are talking about different things here:

Did you enter new QSOs to test the scoring? Or did you check only the
old ones already in the log? Please retry how tlf is scoring new
contacts.

Tlf does NOT score anew the contacts on each restart. It simply counts
what is already written in the log.

It is a long time inheritance from Rein early coding and on my todo
list on a top priority. But I must confess it is not easy to do and
much more difficult to test not to break other things.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

I think I foud the answer or problem....take your choice.

In the rules file I edited out SSBPOINTS=2 and MIXED, no scoring or points, put them back in and now scoring and points work. I edited the 2 out again and scoring and points quit working.

Would you or someone verify what I found.

Thanks

Ed W3NR