tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Tlf special version for WAEDC (QTC support)

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Tlf special version for WAEDC (QTC support)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:52:37 +0200

Dear HAM's,

The Tlf developer team pleasure to announce the Tlf special
version, which supports the WAEDC, and its special feature, the
QTC traffic.

Key features:
* send and receive QTC blocks
* key bindigs for QTC traffic (CW messages)
* at send directions, Tlf generates lists automatically,
  including exclude of current station callsign
* bandweight multipliers for correct scoring
* QTC capable stations (if you received from or sent to QTC
  from/to a station) will be showed on bandmap
* number of QTC's showed on "worked" window, you can see, which
  station has QTC, and how many
* full network support: Tlf support multinode mode (stations for
  multiple TRX's), and QTC traffic will replicated too. If an
  operator exchanges QTC with a station, the another nodes will
  see that.

You can catch it from here:

http://www.htwm.de/tb/tlf-1.2.1-waedc.tar.gz

Please note, that this is a beta version - in the next few days
we will fix the occured bugs, so if you want to use that,
download it at last day before contest (this weekend).

Here is the "official" repository:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/waedc-qtc

And here is the ZIP version, which certanly will change:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/waedc-qtc.zip

All source package contains a small readme, but if you have any
question, don't hesitates, drop an e-mail to me!

I would like to say thanks to Thomas (DL1JBE) for
mentorship, Fabian (DJ1YFK) and Fred (DH5FS) for ideas.

73, and GL on the contest!

Ervin
HA2OS