tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf special version for WAEDC (QTC support)

From: FS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf special version for WAEDC (QTC support)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 10:33:02 +0000

Hi Ervin, just a short feed back about receiving QTCs:

* Callsign in QTC window:
I use TR Log mode, so in S&P (what I have to do most of the time), I have a empty call sign field after a QSO, but I want the QTCer call in there. So my proposal:
        > IF callsign field empty, take call from last QSO to QTC window
        > IF a call is there take this (S&P mode or CQ mode)
* after inserting group number and number of QTCs send QRV after pressing ENTER, right now nothing is TXed * allow also "Space" for moving to the right in QTC window, "TAB" is too far away!! Everything must be optimized for fast input.

73 Fred

On 08/08/2014 10:11 AM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
Dear HAM's,

just inform to you: in the last few days I've fixed some bugs - if
anybody wants to use Tlf, download the fresh version.

The ZIP file is available from here:
https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/waedc-qtc.zip

73, GL on the contest!

Ervin
HA2OS

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Dear HAM's,

    The Tlf developer team pleasure to announce the Tlf special
    version, which supports the WAEDC, and its special feature, the
    QTC traffic.

    Key features:
    * send and receive QTC blocks
    * key bindigs for QTC traffic (CW messages)
    * at send directions, Tlf generates lists automatically,
       including exclude of current station callsign
    * bandweight multipliers for correct scoring
    * QTC capable stations (if you received from or sent to QTC
       from/to a station) will be showed on bandmap
    * number of QTC's showed on "worked" window, you can see, which
       station has QTC, and how many
    * full network support: Tlf support multinode mode (stations for
       multiple TRX's), and QTC traffic will replicated too. If an
       operator exchanges QTC with a station, the another nodes will
       see that.

    You can catch it from here:

    http://www.htwm.de/tb/tlf-1.2.1-waedc.tar.gz

    Please note, that this is a beta version - in the next few days
    we will fix the occured bugs, so if you want to use that,
    download it at last day before contest (this weekend).

    Here is the "official" repository:

    https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/waedc-qtc

    And here is the ZIP version, which certanly will change:

    https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/waedc-qtc.zip

    All source package contains a small readme, but if you have any
    question, don't hesitates, drop an e-mail to me!

    I would like to say thanks to Thomas (DL1JBE) for
    mentorship, Fabian (DJ1YFK) and Fred (DH5FS) for ideas.

    73, and GL on the contest!

    Ervin
    HA2OS