tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF install and newer computer

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF install and newer computer
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 09:31:50 -0400

On 08/31/2014 08:44 AM, Jim Bruce wrote:
GM all. I just repurposed a newer computer that I will be using in
the shack with the newer OS (Xubuntu 14.04 x86). I want to make sure
my station documentation is up to date before I install TLF and
prerequisites. Some of my current info came from the original TLF web
pages for the old 0.9 version. No serial ports are on this machine,
just USB which will be another question to the group.

The man pages are more current and you need to review it.

My station book has; Linux OS (obviously) cwdeamon (I want to use
winkeyer server instead, what version is best?) sox hamlib 1.2.12 or
later (optional) (I will be using)

Use the latest version, my winkeyer works perfectly.

and finally the local install script from Github, tks Pat/N8VW

Any suggestions or changes?

Thanks, Jim W3FA

You will need to install ncurses-dev.

Ed W3NR