tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.2 prerelease 2

From: Pat N8VW
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.2.2 prerelease 2
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:53:10 -0400

On 2015-10-22 06:41, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
Hi Pat,

On 2015-09-22 14:16, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
>I would like to announce the second prerelease for the coming
>TLF-1.2.2.
>You can find it at

The wikispaces link on the github page has expired.

thanks - a few weeks ago, I've started to build a new,
understandable, user-friendly HTML site about Tlf. Till I didn't
have too much time, and I've worked on any other things in Tlf.

If anyone feels compelled to help to continue/complete this
documentation, don't hesitate, just drop me an e-mail, I'll share
the sources with them.

Sure, pass it along. I would be happy to host if you are not doing it on github.

Pat