tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.0 major release

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.0 major release
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 07:14:29 +0200

Hi again,

let me announce that finally the hand over of the Savannah project
site is finished.

At the moment I am looking into the administration interface to get an
idea what has to be done and how it can be done.

As a start we should migrate the last release tarballs to savannah and
make it the official distribution site.

We can use the project for news and if we wish add a newer homepage.

Savannah provides also version control service (CVS, Bazaar, Git,
SVN,..) but I am not sure if we should do a quick switch from github to
savanna. Any ideas about that?

Also any further ideas are welcome.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--