tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.0 major release

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF-1.3.0 major release
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 14:05:56 +0200

Hi all,

On Wed, Apr 05, 2017 at 07:14:29AM +0200, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> let me announce that finally the hand over of the Savannah project
> site is finished.

yep', I see:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tlf/
(top-right corner)

> At the moment I am looking into the administration interface to get an
> idea what has to be done and how it can be done.

I've sent a request to join that group,

> As a start we should migrate the last release tarballs to savannah and
> make it the official distribution site.

ok,

> We can use the project for news and if we wish add a newer homepage.

good news,

> Savannah provides also version control service (CVS, Bazaar, Git,
> SVN,..) but I am not sure if we should do a quick switch from github to
> savanna. Any ideas about that?

I would't move the code repository to other places from
Github.com. The tarball hosting would be better here (Savannah),
but the VCS is good as it exists.

> Also any further ideas are welcome.

Could be good to start to update the project page - I'll help to
you.

73, Ervin