toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] OEM vs Retail Version

From: Susan Norris
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] OEM vs Retail Version
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:36:07 -0400

When in doubt, delete it.
An ordinary man away from home giving advice.
It's not who jumps the highest -- it's who wants it the most
Who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor with the Lord.
What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
In every society some men are born to rule, and some to advise.
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power.
The only good imitations are those that poke fun at bad originals.
The men who make history have not time to write it.
Much learning does not teach understanding.
I was never ruined but twice once when I lost a lawsuit and once when I won one.
Give me health and a day, and I will make the pomp of emperors ridiculous.
Faith... is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.