toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] Think desired software isn't worth the price ? OEM sale

From: Haley Vasquez
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] Think desired software isn't worth the price ? OEM sale limitation
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:01:11 -0600

A house is made of walls and beams a home is built with love and dreams.
I do not mind what language an opera is sung in so long as it is an language I do not understand.
If you're not in New York, you're camping out.
The man must have a rare recipe for melancholy, who can be dull in Fleet Street.
I feel bad that I don't feel worse.
Win or lose, do it fairly.
Debate is the death of conversation.
Laziness. Unwarranted repose of manner in a person of low degree.
I do not mind lying, but I hate inaccuracy.
Studies perfect nature and are perfected still by experience.
The act of birth is the first experience of anxiety, and thus the source and prototype of the affect of anxiety.
There is a great deal of human nature in people.
I feel bad that I don't feel worse.