tpop3d-devel

Re: [tpop3d-discuss]documentation change request

From: Kevin Bonner
Subject: Re: [tpop3d-discuss]documentation change request
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:57:05 -0400

On Monday 18 July 2005 20:00, David Muir Sharnoff wrote:
> Unless there is a regular expression match the it appends `hostname`.
> Not useful if what you're expecting is the "the domain name associated
> with the address on which the connection was received. "
>
> The no-regex situation should probably be documented too.
>
> -Dave

Ah.  I've seen this before, and being able to define a default domain if the
regexp doesn't match would be useful.  I'm guessing the following would be
what you're looking for...this would use the default realm of idiom.com if
the regexp doesn't match.

listen-address: 0.0.0.0:110(idiom.com)/mail\.(.*)$/;tls=...

These changes shouldn't be too difficult to code in the current 1.5.3 release
(or the CVS head).

-Kevin