Re: New Tramp with uuencode on Windows

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: Re: New Tramp with uuencode on Windows
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:22:07 +0200

At 23:31 13.09.02, Kai Großjohann wrote:
I have just uploaded 2.0.19 which has a uuencode implementation in
Lisp, so this should also work on Windows, and for Rainer.

With this version, at least the error messages change :) Accessing the file is possible, but there are again problems when I try to write it back, and the file gets deleted completely. tramp_exit_status is 0, relevant buffers are appended.

Best, and thanks again,

Rainer

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Rainer Thiel
FB 10, Klass. Phil. - D-35032 Marburg, Germany (EU)