Re: Two weirdnesses (bugs ?) in tramp 2.0.34

From: Gilbert Grosdidier
Subject: Re: Two weirdnesses (bugs ?) in tramp 2.0.34
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:33:58 +0200 (CEST)

 While I got no definite idea yet using the traces, I noticed however
that, after reconnecting to the remote site, I always get the following
warning in the minibuffer:

itimer "itimer-0" signaled: (no-catch (nil) timeout)

 I was unable to guess where this message comes from, but I wonder
if it can be the reason of this strange behavior.

 Thanks,   Gilbert.

--
  Gilbert Grosdidier                 address@hidden