Re: Tramp counterparts for compile and GUD

From: Isak Johnsson
Subject: Re: Tramp counterparts for compile and GUD
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:12:04 +0100

After saving comes compiling (remotely from Emacs). I've used ssh and
make as the make command. It works, but next-error can't find the
source files. Do you have any ideas or solutions for this?

I haven't tried it by myself yet, but what about `compilation-search-path'?

Nice! This works fine:

compile-command = ssh host 'make -C /dir -k'
compilation-search-path = ("/host:/dir")

Do you know of some way to set these automatically to the host/directory of the current buffer?

Thanks for your help!

Isak