traverso-devel

Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 23:12:18 +0200

> Actually I think the whole concept with songs inside projects is a
> little strange! Is it actually useful? I'd prefer to make each song its
> own project, and then have ability to import clips and regions from
> other projects. And the CD export dialog could have functionality to put
> several projects on the same CD, so that first all trackmarks from the
> first project is used, then all of the next project, etc.. if a project
> has no trackmarks it becomes one track.

Well that's exactly the idea, a Song can be a project of it's own.
Multiple Songs (or if you like to think of it as projects) can be used to
create your CD.

CD Layout will be done in the future by a 'Song to CD' arranger like view,
where each Song is presented as a 'Clip' on a timeline, where you can fine
tune fades from one CD track into another etc...

Does that make sense ?

Remon