tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Restructure download area: your opinion requested

From: Stephane GALLES
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Restructure download area: your opinion requested
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:07:32 +0100

Q1) OK
Q2) OK

Eric Noulard wrote:

[...]

> I think that separate directory 0.8.x  and 0.7.x make sense
> but not for 0.8.1, 0.8.2 and the like since they SHOULD be compatible.
>
>> That means more disk space, as the
>> docs for example are less likely to change from one release to
>> another. Where are we wrt quotas?

Would the use of symlink be possible ? It would allow to have a parallel
directory structure for the source/binaries and for the docs, linking
from the source/binaries directories to the matching documentation,
saving a lot of disk space. Don't known if it is technically feasible
in Savannah though...