tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Targa and dimension > 1

From: Stephane GALLES
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Targa and dimension > 1
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 06:37:14 +0100

Hi,

does Targa already handle the symbols with dimensions > 1 (i.e. arrays) ?

I wanted to validate the data returned by the Ruby consumer for
dimension > 1 against an other consumer, but I can't make targa display
the values of symbols TAB_INT8_Symbol1011 of the tsp_stub_server.

Am I missing something ? has it something to do with the fact that the
names of the array symbols are displayed with a lighter gray in the list
of symbols ?

Stephane.