tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Targa and dimension > 1

From: Stef Euskadi
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Targa and dimension > 1
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:40:52 +0100

Agur,

TARGA is not ready to handle arrays, ie symbols with a dimension > 1.
Several questions for which I have still no answer :
- ergonomic question : I have just found out a nice solution. So OK.
- memory question : I have still not found how to manage a symbol which is
a table of values without doing "verrues" (sorry for english people, "verrues"
means "bad coding"). I am taking the time to see all impacted pieces of code
in order to implement something which is acceptable.

Till now, those symbols are drawn in light grey and cannot be dragged and dropped
in any graphic plots.

Sorry for the delay...

Euskadi.