tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] Continuous integration ?

From: Frederik Deweerdt
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] Continuous integration ?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 00:00:27 +0100

On 2/20/07, Stephane GALLES <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering...maybe it's overkill...but...

...In order to catch the compilation problems as soon as they
appear, would anybody be interested in a basic cruisecontrol setup
for TSP ? (at least to test a fresh cmake+make when something
is checked in, and maybe later, with some sanity test)

I don't have a continuous integration server up 24/24, but
I can offer to write the cruisecontrol configuration file
and the build script adapter and someone could deploy a cruisecontrol
configuration in a Tomcat on a real build server.

That sounds interesting. How much time does it take to develop? Not to
mention a build server could act as a subversion server ;)

Fred