tsp-devel

Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed

From: Frederik Deweerdt
Subject: Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] 0.8.3-rc1 windows build: testers needed
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:41:29 +0200

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 06:14:09PM +0200, Yves DUF wrote:
> Hello World
>
> 2007/4/4, Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> >2007/4/4, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:
> >> Please have a look at:
> >> http://fdeweerdt.free.fr/tsp-0.8.3-rc1-Windows.exe
> >> Packaged with the NSIS installer and bells and whistles.
> >
> >Ring the bell :))
> >
> >I did install this without trouble beside the fact that
> >I have no administrator privilege on the windows box
> >I have access to so that I cannot launch stub server because
> >the ONC RPC portmap services wasn't installed properly
> >(with no visible error from the TSP installer though)
>
> Same thing for me.
> I will try to test it at home where I can be easily administrator.
> But your build seems OK.

It seems that the problem comes from the binary files
that are in external/ACPTL-ONCRPC/bin. They somehow got
corrupted and are not valid executables anymore.
Could you try downloading
http://www.plt.rwth-aachen.de/fileadmin/acplt-technologies/ks/software/oncrpc.zip
and install the portmap from this zip file? It solved the problem for me.

Note that I had to reboot to remove the previous portmap.
Any ideas on how this happened?

 Fred