tsp-devel

Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] Source indentation

From: Frederik Deweerdt
Subject: Re: RE : [Tsp-devel] Source indentation
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:26:27 +0200

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:15:26AM +0200, TSP wrote:

> Hello {
>       World
> } /* well indented hello */
>
> >> The drawback is that some of the code looks bad as a result:
>
> Yes indent got a quite strange behaviour.
> ident -gnu -i8 seems to work better than the K&R style
> But one thing annoys me is that if you pass indent once, it's not the same
> result as if you pass it twice....
I've managed to reproduce this. The problem comes from:
1 ^M end of lines
2 _EXPORT_TSP_CONSUMER in front of functions
3 this semi-colon in tsp_url.h:
  tspUrl_create(TspUrl_t* tspUrl; const char* urlString)
I guess that MS Visual can handle Unix end of lines, so we could get
rid of (1), (2) only happens once and (3) must be corrected anyway.

Frederik