tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] Windows testers wanted

From: Frederik Deweerdt
Subject: [Tsp-devel] Windows testers wanted
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:19:51 +0200

Hi,

I've just commited a few fixes so now TSP builds and installs properly
on Windows XP and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.
I'm sadly stuck with an assert that seems to be triggered in svc_run()
in tsp_server.c (once the client as gotten its symbols).
I'd need:
- people willing to install and test the following build:
  http://fdeweerdt.free.fr/tsp-0.8.4cvs-Windows.exe and confirm/infirm
  this behaviour
- people with MS Visual Studio 2003 to test and build the latest CVS to
  check if the problem is present or not.

This should be the last step before releasing final 0.8.4, except a
targa bug whose investigation is underway.

Regards,
Frederik