uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Use with Futurlec's AT90S8535 Development Board?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Use with Futurlec's AT90S8535 Development Board?
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:59:10 -0800 (PST)

On 21 Feb 2003, Richard Barrington wrote:

:) Hi,
:)
:) I'm a newbie to this project, and am having problems uploading to my
:) Futurlec AT90S8535 development board.
:)
:) Using the -dprog=dapa option gets some identification and communication,
:) but the programming doesn't verify. I need to use the -dno-poll option
:) too.
:)
:) Any ideas on what's wrong / how to make this work?

Is this the board you are talking about?

  http://www.futurlec.com/AT8535DevBoard.html

Can you post the output with -v=4 option?

Ted Roth