uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] attiny2313

From: Hans Elfberg
Subject: [Uisp-dev] attiny2313
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:13:07 +0700

Dear maintainers,

I'm using the uisp program (version 20050207) and the stk200
compatible parallel programmer from lancos [1] to program the attiny
microcontrollers. For the attiny26 i use the -dpart=attiny26 parameter
and when i started to develop for the attiny2313 i changed to use the
-dpart=attiny2313 parameter.

The problem is that i get the following error when i try to upload the
program to the attiny2313:
Error: Data polling readback status: write=0x12 read=0xff
If device was erased disable polling with the -dno-poll option.

ive tried to add the -dno-poll option but that doesn't fix the
problem. Reading the fuses seams to work, though...

However, just by mistake i happened to use the -dpart=attiny26
parameter; and that seams to work! :) It's no problem to use this
parameter, but i worry that it just seam to be fine although there are
errors, and i think other users may have to spend time with the same
problem.

Do you have any comments for me about this?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Hans Elfberg

[1] http://www.lancos.com/prog.html