uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Brilliant effort, thanks

From: Eduardo Aldaz Carroll
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Brilliant effort, thanks
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:01:29 +0100

Dear uracoli developers

Just wanted to send a quick note thanking all of you for your effort for this brilliant piece of software, not only does it work straight out of the box but has saved me many painful hours of development.

I have two quick questions that I’m hoping you can help me with:

1.- Is it possible to do a donation to show my appreciation? How?

2.- Although the library is very comprehensive and complete, I know by experience that it is more than likely that I will stumble upon something and need help. What is the recommended way to go about getting help? Is it by posting here? Elsewhere? The support doesn’t need to be free, I’m happy to compensate for the time and effort, just let me know how you would like me to proceed.

Thanks again

Eduardo