uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Brilliant effort, thanks

From: axel . wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Brilliant effort, thanks
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 17:10:40 +0100

Hola Eduardo,

gracias para su respuesto muy positivo ... sorry my spanish
is too rusty, so I change back to english ;-)

Thanks for your very positive mail, this enforces the motivation.
Of course there is much documentation missing in uracoli.
It is a pure spare time project, so it runs on limited
ressources.

> I have two quick questions that I'm hoping you can help me with:
>
> 1.- Is it possible to do a donation to show my appreciation? How?

As for donation there is no infrastructure yet. At this time
we are already happy if we hear that people use it and find
it is usefull ;-) Any feedback and questions are valuable
contributions for us.

Can you tell some details about the project? It would be interesting
if to see in what context the SW is used. (If it is not possible
it is Ok too).

> 2.- Although the library is very comprehensive and complete, I know by
> experience that it is more than likely that I will stumble upon something
> and need help. What is the recommended way to go about getting help? Is it
> by posting here?

Here is exactly the right place to ask.

> The support doesn't need to be free, I'm happy
> to compensate for the time and effort,

In case if there are just usage questions, we can handle it
here in public.

Daniel and Peter, are free lancers, they run their own consulting business, so
if the support would need special engagement, development
activities or even a signed NDA, they are the guys to ask.

Hasta luego, Axel