uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] superior Muse231 antenna

From: Axel
Subject: [uracoli-devel] superior Muse231 antenna
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:51:32 +0200

Hi folks, just want to let you know, that the new antennas from Daniels
Muse231 nodes (successor of littleGee) performs superior! I have no numbers,
but I'm able to transmit from the seller up to 2nd level without repeater.
Well the ceiling is wood + concrete, and no steel beton, like in modern
buildings. The RX is a RCB230 + SensorTerminalBoard, lieing around on my desk.

Regards, Axel