uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] ATmega RFa1

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] ATmega RFa1
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 05:54:24 +0200

@list-readers: If you receive the mail quoted below, just ignore it.

@Yacine, I'm starting to worry - yesterday we had a lengthy discussion about how to start with µracoli. I recommended using rbb128rfa1 board with STK600/m128rfa1 top card, sent you the link to an avrfreaks article dealing with the topic, and also send you some precompiled binaries for an initial quick start.

Now I see that you sent your initial help mail to another one of my
addresses registered at the list again. Other list members CCd me on the same mail.

I'm wondering if this is an experiment in order to check the social competences of readers of technical mailing lists or if you are verifying mail addresses in order to qualify them for more spam?

Sorry for the harsh words but I really get P*** off, if somebody
starts to waste the time of others, who are willing to help.

Axel