usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4K - report

From: joso
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4K - report
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 03:10:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi, I hope this is the right place for my report.

I'm just experimenting with yealink Linux module version
"yld-20050816" together with the Yealink P4K table phone. Display
is working ok, DIALTONE is also ok, RINGTONE show/hide and LED
show/hide seens to have no symptom exept changed "get_icons"
printout.   The P4K have a different keyboard layout than P1K so
key mapping is mixed up a bit. Pressing button number 1 prints 8,
button 2 prints 5 for example, but anyway working. :)

Is anybody already working on fixing these small differencies in
the module? If no, I can try to prepare something or provide more
testing information. Thank you for any feedback.
Best regards,
 Josef Soucek