usbb2k-api-dev

Fwd: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4K - report

From: joso
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4K - report
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:02:07 +0100 (CET)

Hello, thanks for the reply.
Linux support from Yealink company seems to me quite limited.
Currently the SkypeMate supports only two devices (P1K, B2K) and
only one destination platform (Fedora Core 3). I think the usable
way is a good linux Kernel driver as yealink Linux module and than
small user space application for interfacing it to Skype or other
"phone" program.  Josef Soucek