vampire-public

Re: [Vampire-public] Releasability?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Vampire-public] Releasability?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:35:45 +0100

 > Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer.

 >> - the vampire site clearly displaying that it was initiated and is
 >> comaintained by LRDE members, and clearly stating that "Vampire is
 >> brought to you by EPITA" or something like this.

 > Yes of course, the vampire site will be updated asap (read "this
 > week").

Great!  Do not forget to include a piece of description (French
Computer Science Engineering School, http://www.epita.fr).  Append
Paris to EPITA, i.e.,

        EPITA Paris, a French Computer Science Engineering School,
        http://www.epita.fr

 >> - the LRDE site displaying as a "News & Events" a release of Vampire.

 > Yes,
 > we will generate a release asap and we will upload it on the Savannah project
 > page.

Good to hear!  How would you qualify the usability of this (pre-)release?

 > If you want more informations, we can come to LRDE this week.

Why not.  Just try :)