vcdimager-gui-devel

[VCDImager-GUI-devel] XML Problem?

From: Bob
Subject: [VCDImager-GUI-devel] XML Problem?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:24:15 -0500

First, I want to state that I am not an XML expert, so what I am saying is
what I believe is the case.

I created an XML for a karate VCD that I was creating.  I don't have the
actual working XML with me, so I am going by memory.  If what I say doesn't
make sense at all, I can verify the working XML tonight.  I initially had
warnings about the XML not fitting the DTD.  It turned out that I needed to
place the "<wait>1</bsn>" line before the
"<loop jump-timing="immediate">1</loop>" line.  I did not take a look at the
DTD (yeah, I know that probably explains it).  But I thought that these 2
tags were independent of each other and of the order.  I do have my XML
working now, so this isn't a plea for help, just knowledge.  Thanks.

Bob