viewmail-info

[VM] spool files

From: Piter_
Subject: [VM] spool files
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:00:25 -0000

Hi all.
I have been using gnus and procmail/fetchnmail.  Now I wanted to use
VM but I can't  make it to read my spoolfiles.
I have spool files in folder ~/.MAIL
here is my VM file:
;;; first, set up special handling for the system mailbox
(setq vm-spool-files (list
                       ;; this should be a list of triples:
                       ;;    <mail folder>       <spool file>
<crash box>
                       (list "~/.MAIL/mail/inbox" (getenv "MAIL")
"~/.MAIL/mail/inbox.crash")))

;;; now set the defaults for other folders:
(setq vm-crash-box-suffix ".crash")
(setq vm-spool-file-suffixes (list ".spool"))
(setq vm-spool-directory "~/.MAIL/")
What do I do wrong.
Thanks.