viewmail-info

[VM] Only ellipsis ("...") in Folder presenstation

From: bon
Subject: [VM] Only ellipsis ("...") in Folder presenstation
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:59:17 +0200

Hello,

I sort incoming mail with procmail and all mailing list mail is sorted to
some extra mail folder. To read this folder, I rename it, as new mail may
arrive while reading the folder. This was a working procedure for a long
time. I work on Linux/Opensuse on 64-bit. Upgrade to Opensuse 12.3 now uses
emacs "24.2.1" and "7.19". Now reading through the procmail sorted folder
for a lot of messages only a ellipsis (three dots or "...") is displayed. I
looked after special features in those mails, but couldn't decipher
one. Also a look for "..." and ellipsis in the sources didn't give me a
clue. My ~/.vm disn't change with the upgrade.

After reading the folder, I let vm dispose the message in the sum folder to
mailing list specific folder. Opening those folder the messages that
displayed an ellipsis in the procmail sorted folder now display right!

Has anybody some ideas why the ellipsis is displayed and how to fix it?

Thanks
--
Uwe Bonnes                address@hidden