viewmail-info

Re: [VM] A trash folder for the primary inbox (code review requested)

From: Daniel Barrett
Subject: Re: [VM] A trash folder for the primary inbox (code review requested)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:02:32 -0400

On September 16, 2014, Daniel Barrett wrote:
>I'd like to share some elisp functions that create a "trash" folder
>for the VM primary inbox [...].

After using this trash feature for three weeks, it seems really
helpful for protecting against deleting an email by accident. I hope
the code is useful to others.

I'd also still appreciate any code review from more experienced
elisp developers.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/viewmail-info/2014-09/msg00006.html

For example, I hard-coded the strings "Summary" and "Presentation" -- is
there a better way to obtain them automatically? Any other tips?

--
Dan Barrett
address@hidden