[vile] Re: new vile mailing list -- Please Read

From: Paul Fox
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:51:50 -0500

reminder -- the new mailing list is active, and the old lists
will be going away in one week.  please subscribe to the new list
as detailed below if you're still interested in keeping up with
vile's status via email.

btw -- this message will be the first that most subscribers to
the new list will have seen from that source -- there's been no
other traffic there this week.  it seems that the savannah list
response times are somewhat slow, so don't be surprised if the
copy you get from nongnu.org takes a while...

paul

 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 35.2 degrees)