[vile] How to get rid of "input method doesn't support my preedit type"?

From: Chris Green
Subject: [vile] How to get rid of "input method doesn't support my preedit type"?
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:25:45 +0000

I know the message "input method doesn't support my preedit type" is
essentially harmless but it's still annoying to see it every time I
start up xvile.  Is there any way I can tune things to get rid of it?

This is running xvile version 9.5 for solaris2.6.

--
Chris Green (address@hidden)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."